Stay in Leeds.
What to Do in Leeds
- In addition to playing golf at 20 different courses within a 30-minute drive, sports enthusiasts can catch the cricket at Headingley Stadium, Leeds United FC at Elland Road, and Leeds Rhinos RL at Headingley.
- Visit the Royal Armouries in Leeds to discover the world’s largest animal armour, which belonged to an elephant and weighs around 118kg.
- Wander through 700 acre Roundhay Park in northern Leeds.
- See magnificent British artworks by Constable, Turner, and Stanley Spencer at Leeds Art Gallery.
- Step inside one of the world’s largest textile mills, which is now Leeds Industrial Museum.