5 Top Places To Visit In Bradford
1. A favourite destination is The Record Café. Where else can you get great food from northern Spain, real ale, artisan beer, and vinyl records? Bradford’s Record Café is undoubtedly unique.
2. Come to the Bread + Roses café if you’re a digital nomad working in Bradford or if you just want to hang out in a place where you can discuss ideas while eating really fresh, locally sourced cuisine. It offers a rooftop terrace and fast broadband.
3. If you enjoy 70s music and sparkling disco balls, Bradford Flares is the event for you.
4. When you visit The New Beehive in Bradford, you’ll truly feel as though time has stood still. With five gas-lit bars, magnificent wood panelling, and open fireplaces, this inn has kept a lot of its Edwardian charm.
5. Microbreweries offering a wide variety of authentic ales, and malt whiskies are abundant in Bradford.