Our Top 5 Tips For Eating Out in Leeds
- Enjoy a meal or a drink with friends and family at the old Tetley Brewery offices.
- The Ox Club takes pleasure in using good local products to create contemporary British meals, and many consider it to be Leeds’ best restaurant.
- Michael O’Hare is the man behind The Man Behind The Curtain in Leeds, and fans of TV culinary programmes will recognise his name.
- Leeds is home to three Bengal Brasserie restaurants. The premier Bengal Brasserie on Merrion Way in the city centre is our favourite.
- Pieminister offers a wide range of pies, including vegan and gluten-free options, for classic English pie and mash it is well worth a visit.